|Young Adult (age 22 and under)||FREE|
Benefits for All Membership Levels
- Membership card (self-print)
- Weekly Bluesletter emailed to your inbox
- 10% merchandise discount
- Voting rights at the Annual Meeting (election of board members)
- Invitation to a member’s only private Facebook group
- The opportunity to support our mission of promoting and advancing blues music, the Blues in the Schools (BITS) program, Cincy Blues Fest, Cincy Blues Challenge, Fall Blues Experience, website/social media/email communications, and blues education for children, adults, fans, and musicians.
Additional Benefits for Bands
- First right of entry to the Cincy Blues Challenge
- Your band name hyperlinked to your website or Facebook page on the Bands and Venues page
- Discounts for musician seminars and webinars
Additional Benefits for Patrons
- CBS logo tote bag
- 20% merchandise discount
How to Join
- Pay online via Paypal, which will also accept credit cards.Become a Member!
- You can, of course, still come to any of our shows and purchase a membership from a real live person.
- Finally, you can mail a check. Make it out to “Cincy Blues Society” and include the following information with your check:
The name of the members to be included, email, mailing address (street, city, state, zip code) and phone number.
Mail the check to:
Cincy Blues Society, 1623 Dalton Avenue 141080, Cincinnati, OH 45250
How to Renew Your Membership
If you haven’t selected recurring billing, prior to your expiration date, you should receive a number of emails stating that your membership is expiring soon. There will be a link that will direct you to the page where you can renew.
You can also renew here: Renew Your Membership!
We no longer send out physical membership cards. There are two ways to get your card.
- In the email you get when you join, you should receive a link to view and print your membership card.
2. You can also log into cincyblues.org with your username and password.
Click on Edit Profile to go to your profile page.
Scroll down halfway to the link called “View and Print Membership Card”.
Click on that to see an image of your card and print that out.
If you have any questions or issues with your membership, contact us at membership @ cincyblues.org.