|Young Adult (age 22 and under)||FREE|
Benefits for All Membership Levels
- While supplies last – Cincy Blues Society logo mask, one free per membership, additional masks for $10, upon request.
- Membership card (self-print)
- Weekly Bluesletter emailed to your inbox
- $5 discount on Cincy Blues Challenge & Cincy Blues Fest admission
- 10% merchandise discount
- Voting rights at the Annual Meeting (election of board members)
- Invitation to a member’s only private Facebook group
- Opportunity to support the mission of “Keeping the Blues Alive,” the Blues in the Schools (BITS) program, Cincy Blues Fest, Cincy Blues Challenge, Fall Blues Experience, website/social media/email communications, and blues education for children, adults, fans, and musicians.
Additional Benefits for Bands
- First right of entry to the Cincy Blues Challenge
- Your band name hyperlinked to your website or Facebook page on the Bands and Venues page
- Discounts for musician seminars and webinars
Additional Benefits for Patrons
- CBS logo tote bag
- 20% merchandise discount
How to Join
- Pay online via Paypal, which will also accept credit cards.Become a Member!
- You can, of course, still come to any of our shows and purchase a membership from a real live person.
- Finally, you can mail a check. Make it out to “Cincy Blues Society” and include the following information with your check:
The name of the members to be included, email, mailing address (street, city, state, zip code) and phone number.
Mail the check to:
Cincy Blues Society, 1623 Dalton Avenue 141080, Cincinnati, OH 45250
How to Renew Your Membership
If you haven’t selected recurring billing, prior to your expiration date, you should receive a number of emails stating that your membership is expiring soon. There will be a link that will direct you to the page where you can renew.
You can also renew here: Renew Your Membership!
In the email you get when you join, you should receive a link to view and print your membership card.
You can also log into cincyblues.org and go to your profile page. – look for the “View and Print Membership Card” link about halfway down the page.
If you have any questions or issues with your membership, contact us at membership @ cincyblues.org.