The Benefits of Membership
- Discounted admission to Cincy Blues Challenge
- Free drink ticket for festivals where we provide the beer
- Bluesletter – A weekly e-mail newsletter sharing the local gigs calendar, regional acts and national acts, and blues festival info. You can also read fun articles, CD reviews and exclusive pictures and reviews of Blues events.
- Warm fuzzies from contributing to the effort toward “Keeping the Blues Alive!”
How to Become a Member
- Pay online via Paypal, which will also accept credit cards.Click Here to Become a Member!
- If you already have an existing account, you can log in and go to your My Account link to upgrade your membership.
- You can, of course, still come to any of our shows and purchase a membership from a real live person.
- Finally, you can mail a check. Make it out to “Cincy Blues Society” and include the following information with your check:
The name of the members to be included, email, mailing address (street, city, state, zip code) and phone number
Mail the check to:
Cincy Blues Society
1623 Dalton Avenue 141080
Cincinnati, OH 45250
Yearly dues are:
- Individual: $20/year (one card)
- Double: $30/year (2 cards; please provide both names)
- Patron: $100/year (2 cards- please provide both names)
- Lifetime: $250
Business/Band – List the number of cards needed and the names in the Special Instructions To Seller link in Paypal.
- 1-4 Cards – $25/year
- 5 or more cards – $30/year;
If you are purchasing a membership for multiple people, please list all names (use the Special Instructions To Seller link in Paypal).
For questions or for more information regarding memberships, please contact the membership coordinator at memberships.cincyblues@ gmail.com.
Your membership card is no longer sent in the mail. You should receive a link to view and print your membership card in email you get when you join.
How to Renew Your Membership
Prior to your expiration date, you should receive a number of emails stating that your membership is expiring soon. There will be a link that will direct you to the page where you can renew.
Once your membership has expired you should receive another email stating that your membership has expired. There will once again be a link that will direct you to the page where you can renew.
If you have not received any expiration emails or if those methods are not working, you can renew at this page: https://cincyblues.org/membership-account/membership-levels/
If you’re having further trouble, you can always contact us at membership @ cincyblues.org.