This time of year we always anxiously watch the weather reports for Cincy Blues Fest day of show. At the time of this writing, the weather looks good for the Fest.
Schmidlapp Event Lawn boasts a row of shade trees along each side of the lawn, that allow for relaxing in the shade, while still having a good line of sight of the stage.
New for this year, the Moerlein Lager House has installed an outdoor patio with tables, chairs and umbrellas, so you can eat and drink in the shade while still watching the show.
Frosty treats are available for both children (Kona Ice truck) and adults (adult slushies by Moerlein Lager House), as well as brews, pop, and water. Food will also be provided by Moerlein Lager House – finger food such as chicken fingers, pizza, and pretzels, as well as their full menu.
Bring your folding chairs and blankets. (Please don’t bring coolers, bikes, pets, or lawn umbrellas.)
The Best Music Festival of the Year!
• Blues Music Award nominee – Toronzo Cannon – one the most electrifying bluesmen to emerge from Chicago in decades
• From St. Louis – Marquise Knox – a Blues Music award nominee with a deep blues heritage who channels the spirit and soulfulness of old-school blues masters
• From Memphis – Grammy nominated powerhouse blues and R&B singer songwriter who sang with Meatloaf, Bob Seger & Little Feat – Shaun Murphy
• International Blues Challenge Best Guitarist, Noah Wotherspoon – has been mesmerizing audiences with his soulful guitar playing since he was a teenager
• G. Miles and the KY Cuzins – featuring special guest – Blues Music Award Nominee, Brad Hatfield, on vocals and harmonica
• 2022 Cincy Blues Challenge winners – Band Winners – Blues Breakdown and Solo/Duo – David Burk and Bob Lese
• Blues In The Schools Band– Cincy Blues Society’s Young Adult Band
SATURDAY, JULY 16, 2022
Schmidlapp Event Lawn next to Moerlein Lager House at Smale Riverfront Park, Cincinnati, OH
Gates Open: 2:00pm
Tickets are $20 and on sale now and available here:
Cincy Blues Fest 2022 (brownpapertickets.com).
For more info including schedule, visit
Cincy Blues Fest – Cincy Blues Society.