CINCINNATI, OH – July 6, 2022 – Moerlein Lager House will play as backdrop for the 2022 Cincy Blues Fest on the Schmidlapp Event Lawn and stage in Smale Riverfront Park Saturday, July 16th, 2022. The 2022 Cincy Blues Fest lineup consists of Blues Music and Grammy Award nominees. This year the event will have continuous music from two stages. Don’t Miss the Best Music Festival of the Year!
• Blues Music Award nominee – Toronzo Cannon – one the most electrifying bluesmen to emerge from Chicago in decades
• From St. Louis – Marquise Knox – a Blues Music award nominee with a deep blues heritage who channels the spirit and soulfulness of old-school bluesmasters
• Grammy nominated powerhouse blues and R&B singer songwriter who sang with Meatloaf, Bob Seger & Little Feat – Shaun Murphy
• International Blues Challenge Best Guitarist, Noah Wotherspoon – has been mesmerizing audiences with his soulful guitar playing since he was a teenager
• G. Miles and the KY Cuzins – featuring special guest – Blues Music Award Nominee, Brad Hatfield, on vocals and harmonica
• 2022 Cincy Blues Challenge winners – Band Winners – Blues Breakdown and Solo/Duo – David Burk and Bob Lese
• Blues In The Schools Band– Cincy Blues Society’s Young Adult Band
SATURDAY, JULY 16, 2022
Schmidlapp Event Lawn next to Moerlein Lager House at Smale Riverfront Park, Cincinnati, OH
Gates Open: 2:00pm
Tickets are $20 and on sale now and available here:
Cincy Blues Fest 2022 (brownpapertickets.com).
For more info including schedule, visit
Cincy Blues Fest – Cincy Blues Society.
CINCY BLUES SOCIETY STORY
OUR MISSION of the Cincy Blues Society is to promote and advance the culture and
tradition of blues music as an original American art form. We focus on honoring our
past, celebrating our present and most importantly, creating a future where blues is
alive and thriving. We have deep ties into the community and aim to showcase a
wide variety of musical acts that reflect our city and region.
We do this through performances, educational events and projects. Our focus is to
bring awareness to blues music across cultural, economic, generational, social,
racial, and geographic lines.
The Cincy Blues Society was founded in 1990 as a member-supported, 501(c)3 not-
for-profit organization. Our board and officers are all volunteers. We partner with
other non-profits and are supported by a strong volunteer base to deliver our
mission and to enrich the community.
About Moerlein Lager House
Prominently situated in Smale Riverfront Park adjacent to the Banks lifestyle development, the Moerlein Lager House offers a guest experience unlike any other – a working microbrewery producing a full line of Moerlein craft brews, delectable fare, and beautiful views of the Ohio riverfront including Great American Ballpark and Paul Brown Stadium. It is a premier destination for craft beer enthusiasts and is a tribute to Cincinnati’s grand brewing traditions and its famed 19th century Beer Baron, Christian Moerlein. The Moerlein Lager House is located at 115 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. Phone number is 513-421-2337. Web address www.moerleinlagerhouse.com