The Wild Honey Band
Bio, April 17, 2013
The Wild Honey Band was formed in the Fall of 2011 and includes several seasoned players from the Cincinnati area who have years of experience performing both locally and on the road. The group plays original material penned by group member Gary "Wally" Walton as well as popular blues cover tunes. The Wild Honey Band has played in and around the Cincinnati area over the past two years and is known for its strong performance and diverse musical styles.
Among the band members are
· Guitar player Wally Walton who toured with The Diamonds vocal quartet (known for their hit "Little Darlin") in the early 60s.
· Lou James on keyboards who toured with Dick Clark’s Calvacade of Stars band in the late 50s and early 60s
· Valerie DuBay who, over the past decade, performed as lead vocalist with several local bands
· Bill Robles who brings a unique drumming style to the Blues genre by weaving Latin percussion into the band’s rhythms
· Irwin Diehl who, after "sitting out" for forty years, recently restarted his music career with big band, jazz, and blues styles on the upright-electric-bass
For bookings or additional information, contact Irwin Diehl at (812) 537-9991 or via e-mail: email@example.com