The Benefits of Membership
- Discounted admission to Cincy Blues Challenge
- Free Drink ticket for the Cincy Summer Blues Fest
- Discount on Cincy Blues Society Festival
- Blues Update newsletter – monthly gigs calendar, weekly jams listings, contact info for local Blues clubs, regional acts and Blues Festival info. You can also read fun articles, CD reviews and exclusive pictures and reviews of Blues events. The Blues Update, which used to be a printed publication, is now eamaled to members weekly
- Warm fuzzies from contributing to the effort toward “Keeping the Blues Alive!”
How to Become a Member
Payment is online via Paypal, which will also accept credit cards.
If you already have an existing account, you can log in and go to your My Account link to upgrade.
You can, of course, still come to any of our shows and purchase a membership from a real live person.
Finally you can mail a check, make it out to “Cincy Blues Society” and include the following information with your check.
name of members to be included, email, mailing address ( street, city, state, zip code) and phone number
Cincy Blues Society
1623 Dalton Avenue 141080
Cincinnati, OH 45250
Yearly dues are:
Individual: $20/year (one card)
Double (two people): $30/year (2 cards- same household only; please provide both names)
Patron: $100/year because you love the BLUES! (2 cards- please provide both names)
Business/Band (List # of cards needed and the names in the Special Instructions To Seller link in Paypal)
- 1-4 Cards – $25/year
- 5 or more cards – $30/year;
If you are purchasing a membership for multiple people, please list all names (use the Special Instructions To Seller link in Paypal).
For questions or for more information regarding memberships, please contact the membership coordinator at memberships.cincyblues@ gmail.com.
Note: New membership cards are mailed 1-3 weeks after receiving your payment.